Application Forms for admission to the Nursery and the Jr. KG will be issued as below:
Online forms will be available on the school web-site: www.stjosephpashan.com
from 24/11/2023 to 11/12/2023. KINDLY NOTE THAT THE ONLINE FORMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AFTER 11/12/2023.
THE CURRICULUM: INDIAN CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION (I.C.S.E)
THE AGE CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION ARE:
- Nursery- Children born between 1st July 2020 and 31st December 2021.
- Jr.KG – Children born between 1st July 2019 and 31st December 2020.
Click this button "APPLY NOW" to apply (ONLY during the dates mentioned above)
- Both parents must accompany the child for submission and verification of the printed form.
- The date and time for submission and verification of the documents will be mentioned in the application form.
- Parents must bring the original relevant documents along with the self-attested copies as mentioned below along with the online Application Form.:
- Proof of Residence (Ration card of family/ Telephone bill/ Electricity Bill/ Passport)
- Birth Certificate of the child issued by the municipal corporation.
- Please include a photo copy of the child’s Aadhar Card.
- Caste Certificate – (if you claim for a category).
- Baptism Certificate of the child – for Christians only.
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability.
- Certificate of parent’s academic qualification
- If the mother is an ex-student, then kindly attach a proof (copy of the school Leaving Certificate / S.S.C. mark sheet)
- One passport size photograph of the child.
- One small size family photograph.
- Online application fees- Rs 500/- to be paid at the time of online submission of application form.
If you have technical issues with filling in the form, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that the mobile number used to Register the Admission Form will be used for all communication, status updates etc. with regard to your application for admission.
You can check the status of the application on 01/2/2024 on the school website.
Please DO NOT Disturb the School authorities during the entire Admission process. Your co-operation will be appreciated.